Welcome to Life As Taylor

Welcome to Life As Taylor. I’m sharing fun and useful posts about motherhood, lifestyle, cooking and decor. I hope that you enjoy my blog and find that it makes your life easier or more fun. Live your best life!

Subscribe to our mailing list for updates and special announcements!

Recent Posts

Educational Birthday Gift Ideas for Two Year Olds

Atlas turned two a couple of weeks ago, and per usual, most of the gifts were educational items. I would estimate that 80% of the toys and activities that Atlas has are educational, and I can usually find a way to fit a little learning in with the other 20% too. On some of these […]

Peach Upside Down Cake – Box Mix Remix

It’s no secret that I’m extra. I love doing the most and I’m not afraid to say it. But sometimes, I use cheat codes to make my life easier. Box mix cakes are one of those cheats that come in handy when you don’t feel like measuring out so many ingredients. Now that we’re living […]

Find me on Instagram @iAmTaylorReign

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Taylor Reign

Come checkout some of my favorite
videos featuring recipes, home decor, lifestyle, my hilarious family, and beautiful baby boy.